When Steele needed to introduce the new bank name,
he turned to a dominant broadcast station for much of the
bank’s footprint: NBC affiliate WSAZ-TV in Huntington.
Steele started with 30-second spots reminding viewers that
the bank’s name had changed but that its brand remained
the same. It was still the same neighborhood bank where
A mobile banking TV ad from Premier Bank.
Are you getting the most
out of your branch network?
Optimize your branch network with
• Measure current branch performance
• Create branch market profiles for strategic planning
• Obtain consumer and business prospect lists
• Evaluate new branch opportunities
• Produce pro forma financial projections
• Licenses from $3,500
205.252.6671 firstname.lastname@example.org Test drive Bancography Plan at www.bancography.com
Ban ABA half pg ad.indd 1 1/26/15 4:45 PM
With many separate small-town markets, Premier bank
concluded that a cost-effective way of reaching these
audiences was through broadcast television.